Medical Care is complex, we can provide treatment for a vast range of medical and psychological problems.
- Home visits
- Greg participates in the Central Otago After Hours Service at Dunstan Hospital and covers weekends also. Call the surgery 24 hours to get the right help.
- Accident and emergency services including stitching, wound and fracture care
- Immigration e-Medicals ($400 – includes blood tests). We are the only clinic in Cromwell doing these examinations. See the INZ website for other sites
- Comprehensive health checkups, screening, and advice for people of all ages
- Sports injuries and advice, accident rehabilitation
- Advice on healthy lifestyles including diet and exercise
- Immunisations and baby checks
- Pregnancy tests and early pregnancy care
- Driving, employment, and other medicals, instant drug testing.
- Minor surgery including mole assessment, wart and skin cancer removal
- Cosmetic mole and skin spot removal, piercings
- Comprehensive Travel Medicine advice and vaccinations
- Smoking cessation
- Sexual Health, contraception, Jadelle insertion, Cervical smears by our Nurse Mary
- Ear syringing
- Weight reduction advice and treatment
- Palliative Care
We work closely with other local health providers including Cromwell Pharmacy, Physios, Chiropractors, Midwives, Plunket, Public Health Nurses, District Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Mental Health, Hospital Specialists, ACC, Caregivers, alternative practitioners, and Resthomes